Trenton High School is steeped in athletic and academic excellence. Its academic programs include arts, communications, business, management, marketing, technology, engineering, health sciences, human services and much more.
It also has an extensive career technical education program which includes courses in furniture and cabinet making, screen process printing, automotive technology, architecture, introduction to construction trades and other subjects.
Trenton High School has a thriving arts program with marching band, jazz band and vocal ensembles. Its athletic program is equally popular.
- Fax: 734-692-4615
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6:30am - 2:30pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Elevator
- Founding Date: 1971
- Number of students: 975
- Male-to-female ratio: half and half
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: None
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 55 teachers
- Grade levels: ninth through twelfth grades
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: There are nine advance placement courses available to students.
- Extracurricular activities available: Marching band, jazz band, vocal music
- Student clubs: The interact club helps the local Rotary Club in assisting the less fortunate.
- Sports teams: Baseball, basketball, hockey, cheerleading, track and field, football