Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
This hospital recently completed a $64 million renovation that included technological upgrades and five fully integrated surgical suites, private rooms, a new emergency department, a larger radiology department and a new auditorium for OSMC's medical education program. The center was a recipient of the Governor's Award of Excellence for Improving Care in Hospital Surgical and Emergency Department Settings.
- Fax: 734-671-3891
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp leading to door; elevators
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Fully licensed
- Accreditations/certifications: Fully certified
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Community members are like-minded.
- Number of beds: 193
- Type: General
- Features: Cafeteria, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cancer center, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Internal medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Plastic surgery, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Urology
- Visiting hours: Visiting hours determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Helipad: Yes