Wide double doors, an arched entryway and a large foyer make this Kroger blend in with the community's standards. Although the store is smaller than others in the chain, it was renovated and expanded in 2005 and now includes a Starbucks, florist, organic produce, fresh fish and meat counters, a bakery and deli counter, and a huge beer and wine department.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, ramps, curb cuts, restrooms
- Founding Date: 1960
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh meat and fish, canned goods, bakery items, bread, dairy, Kroger Private Selection store brand items
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Prepared foods
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Residents look forward to coming here because they know they'll run into their friends and neighbors.
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop, Florist, Wine
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: No