In Trenton, six people are running for three seats on the City Council.
Incumbent Timber Baun-Crooks is looking to retain her seat. Also in the running are residents Bob Baker, Dan Gillespie, Tom Kinney, Pamela O'Bryan and Steven Rzeppa.
A meet the candidates event was held last month where the six people talked about why they're running for office. The event was recorded and can be watched online. The presentation begins at the 2:35 mark.
There aren't any local races in Grosse Ile; however, there are four millage renewals on the ballot. The millages focus on police, library, recreation and drain and storm water services.
Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For a sneak peek at your own ballot, visit http://www.publius.org.
Check back with Trenton-Grosse Ile Patch later tonight for the results.
Trenton Polling Locations
- Precinct 1: Trenton City Hall, 2800 Third St. (This precinct is combined with the residents from north Trenton who once voted at the Haas Park polling location).
- Precincts 2, 3 and 6: Westfield Activities Center, 2700 Westfield (formerly Anderson Elementary School).
- Precincts 4 and 5: Kennedy Recreation Center, 3101 West Road (formerly Hedke Elementary School).
- Precinct 7: Knights of Columbus Hall, 5474 W. Jefferson Ave. (formerly Taylor Elementary School)
Grosse Ile Polling Locations
- Precincts 1 and 2: Grosse Ile Presbyterian Church, 7925 Horsemill
- Precincts 3 and 4: V.F.W Hall, 8840 Macomb
- Precincts 5 and 6: Recreation Building,
25797 Third St.