Here's Friday's schedule for , running from 3 p.m. to 12 a.m. at in Trenton.
Besides the ticketed Friday night "A Taste of the Races," there is no charge to attend any of the events during the Roar on the River weekend. A $5 donation is requested to park vehicles inside Elizabeth Park as a means of supporting the park and helping to defer the cost of staging the races.
Friday, July 22
- 3-6 p.m. Testing for SST 45 and 120 outboard powerboat classes
- 6 p.m. Typhoon Tommy Jet Ski stunt show
- 6-7:45 p.m. Free concert by the Nandez Band
- 6:30-9 p.m. “A Taste of the Races,” featuring an organized sampling of the offerings of 31 area restaurants. Tickets are $35 in advance and $40 at the door (if available) and can be purchased by calling (734) 675-8600, by visiting www.trentonroarontheriver.com or by visiting one of four locations: Trenton City Hall, Jocks and Associates, The Rehab Connection or Mans Lumber.
- 8 p.m.-Midnight Free concert by Hidden Agenda