You need to know this stuff.
- Take it easy on your commute this morning. The National Weather Service is calling for fog before 8 a.m. There is a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3 p.m., with a high near 83 degrees. Overnight, showers and thunderstorms are likely with a low near 67 degrees.
- In recognition of Trenton's rich hockey traditions, we bring you the Hockey Term of the Day: butt-ending, a major penalty which occurs when a player jabs an opponent with the shaft of his hockey stick. Terms are brought to you by www.firstbasesports.com.
- People from all over the world Monday to Kathleen Edwards, 7, who is terminally ill. Edwards' grandmother recently with the police after her former neighbor, Jennifer Petkov, allegedly taunted her and her granddaughter on Facebook, again.
- The office will be open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday this week. The office is closed from noon to 1 p.m. for lunch.
- Thanks to everyone who sent their best wishes, thoughts and prayers to Kathleen Edwards and her family. Kathleen's grandmother, Rebecca Rose, asked that readers forward all donations to the Huntington's Disease Society of America. Huntington's disease, according to the National Institutes of Health, is a disorder passed down through families in which certain nerve cells in the brain waste away, or degenerate. "Let's take this and use it to help cure Huntington's disease, and help Kathleen," Rose said.