You need to know this stuff.
- Today is a gamble. Do you take your umbrella? Don't you? Who knows? Just take it. The National Weather Service is predicting a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. The day will be mostly cloudy, with a low near 67 degrees.
- In recognition of Trenton's rich hockey traditions, we bring you the Hockey Term of the Day: breaking pass, a pass to a teammate who is trying for a breakaway. Terms are brought to you by www.firstbasesports.com.
- Today is the first day of summer. We finally made it. Remember when it was
- Tonight is a regularly scheduled Trenton City Council meeting held at 8 p.m. at Trenton City Hall. Look for a meeting agenda preview on Trenton Patch.
- I, Nate Stemen editor of www.TrentonPatch.com, received one of the most amazing gifts of all time yesterday. My wife will bring our first baby into the world in no more than five months, and I got a heartfelt and sweet gift for Father's Day. What did you get for Father's Day? Please tell us about your equally amazing gifts in the comment box below.