Good morning Trenton. Here's a rundown of what you need to know today.
- There is a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms today after 2 p.m. according to the National Weather Service. Boo! Look for a high near 86 degrees.
- In recognition of Trenton's rich hockey traditions, we bring you the Hockey Term of the Day: falling on the puck, a minor penalty, which occurs when a player other than the goalie closes his hand on the puck, deliberately falls on the puck, or gathers the puck under his body while lying on the ice. Terms brought to you by www.firstbasesports.com.
- Did you feel the earthquake yesterday? These Trenton Patch did.
- The at Rotary Park yesterday was (and totally fake) and .
- Did you hear the city is going to demolish the Trenton Co-Op Nursery building and the boat house at Rotary Park?