What could make the arrival of the Nina and the Pinta in Wyandotte even more enjoyable?
How about touring the replica ships for free?
To coincide with , which features guided ship tours at Wyandotte's Bishop Park this weekend, Trenton Patch readers have a chance to win a family four pack of tickets, good anytime between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Sunday. The tickets are courtesy of Opportunity Grosse Ile, which is sponsoring the event in conjunction with the city of Wyandotte.
To enter, post a comment below letting us know what you're most interested in checking out on the ships.
Entries are due by 6 p.m. Saturday. The winner will be contacted through email. Tickets will be available to be picked up Sunday at Bishop Park.
And now, the rules:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, post a comment below letting us know what interests you the most about the replica ships.
- All entries must be received by 6 p.m. Saturday, July 7 Eastern Time.
- You may enter once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- The winner will receive four tickets to Sunday's Downriver Explorers Festival. The retail value of the prize is $32.
- for complete official rules.