Opening Day for the Detroit Tigers is rapidly approaching, April 5, and Tigers fans everywhere are getting prepped for the unofficial start of spring.
Fans can go anywhere for a t-shirt, but where can people go to find unique collectibles in Trenton?
Three Coins Coin Shop.
Shop owner Craig Bond has been in business for 22 years and specializes in memorabilia from Detroit sports teams including the Lions, Tigers and Red Wings.
Here's a list of Detroit Tigers items available Thursday at Three Coins Coin Shop:
- Tiger bobble-head from the 1960s.
- Autographed Al Kaline baseball.
- Rare and autographed baseball cards.
- Justin Verlander action figure.
- Vintage Sports Illustrated magazine featuring World Series MVP Alan Trammell.
Three Coins, located at 2745 W. Jefferson in Trenton is open Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
What's your most prized Detroit Tigers item or collectible? Tell us in the comments!