The homecoming dance is Saturday. For those who have not yet finished -- or even started -- planning, here are some helpful businesses to call and visit to help make your night complete and special.
- Need a lift? Whether you don’t yet have your driver’s license or don’t feel like driving, serves Trenton and surrounding cities for homecoming and prom dances.
- Located down West Road near Trenton High School, offers corsages and boutonnieres at around $25 a piece. The flower pieces can be made on-the-spot for customization, and they take roughly 30 minutes each to make.
- Still no dress? in downtown Trenton provides a wide range of dresses for different tastes -- from short to long, sequins to lace and chiffon to satin. The shop also offers tuxedos and garment alterations. Stop in to find the “perfect” dress for your homecoming dance.
- , which uses products like Aveda and Paul Mitchell, offers services such as haircuts, styling, manicures, pedicures and waxing. The salon also offers homecoming specials for the big night, so book your appointment as soon as possible.
- Located across the street from Olds’ Flower Shop, was named by the Trenton Business Association as Best Salon in 2007 and was nominated for Business of the Year in 2010. The friendly staff at Alexander Chase Salon provides a variety of salon and spa services to meet your needs.
- has nearly any small last-minute item you might need, including batteries, disposable cameras, shoe inserts and breath mints. You can also stop by CVS the day after the dance to get your pictures developed.