Patch Picks: The Best in Boutiques
- Diva on a Dime. The Scene: “We are NOT your typical resale store” boasts Diva on a Dime. This quality consignment boutique caters to women who love fashion at a great bargain. Offering upscale designer clothing, shoes and accessories in an appealing and beautiful atmosphere, Diva on a Dime dresses women in top designers such as DKNY, Ralph Lauren, Ann Taylor and more. Stylish gals from sizes 2-3x can find the current trends at great prices.
- Diamond Creations. The Scene: Offering a place to buy, sell and pawn jewelry, this family-owned business has been serving the Trenton area for more than 10 years and gives the best prices for gold and diamond jewelry. Specializing in engagement rings, they offer custom designs, wholesale prices and on-site repair. Promising a small, intimate environment with friendly service, Diamond Creations will meet all your jewel needs.
- Peaceful Traditions. The Scene: For all of your quilting essentials, Peaceful Traditions is a hub for everything quilters need to get started or advance to the next level. With classes, tools of the trade and assistance, the artistically enabled can craft for themselves or create gifts for others. This unique boutique is a must to visit for all of your supplies, whether you need something simple or something adorned with appliqués and crystals.
- The Perfect Dress. The Scene: Stating “Every girl has a dream; Come shop where dreams come true,” The Perfect Dress entices brides to be with formal wear that will exceed the needs for her special day. Aiming to help you find a dream dress at an affordable price, this bridal boutique houses designs by Allure, D’Amore, Mary’s Bridal and more. Can’t find a dress that is perfect for you? The Perfect Dress can customize most gowns and make dressing yourself, and your family and friends, the least of your wedding day worries.
- . The Scene: Providing estate liquidation services and sales to accommodate a variety of customer needs and interest, Antiques and Collectibles carries a variety of retro electronics, furniture, toys, coins and costume jewelry. Whether you are looking for memorabilia for your home or business, or wanting to purchase a unique gift or hard to find trinket, Antiques and Collectibles should be your first stop for keepsakes.