Patch asked Trenton residents what kind of music they wanted to hear during the Fourth of July Fireworks and, while others were less specific, a few residents called for music from Michigan born musicians.
We had call outs for Michigan made superstars such as Kid Rock and Bob Seger. One reader didn't care who the musicians are, as long as they're local.
With the exception of artists such as Eminem who aren't appropriate for all ears, Trenton Patch editor Nate Stemen put together a playlist of songs from Michigan bands and artists from the very well known to those we're getting to know.
These songs certainly won't be played at the fireworks display at dusk on July 4 at Rotary Park, but who says you can't enjoy them now?
See More on Patch
- Trenton Pilot Killed in Afghanistan, Police Seek Pair Approaching Girls, Local Grad Jams With Kid Rock
- Kid Rock Percussionist and Trenton Native Speaks to Patch About Touring, Teaching and Tambourines
- Trenton Scarecrow Festival 2013 Dates Selected
- First-Time Cast Members Dominate Trenton High School Spring Musical
- Not Your Usual Concert: Local Brass Band Prepares for Annual Festival