Stuff You Need to Know: July 18
Here are a few things to help you get your day started right.
Good morning Trenton. Here's a rundown of what you need to know today.
- We may see a short break from the heatwave today with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, we will be sweating it out with partly sunny skies and a high near 91 degrees.
- In recognition of Trenton's rich hockey traditions, we bring you the Hockey Term of the Day: crease lines, the red lines that form the semi-circular area with a 6-foot radius in front of the goal called the goal crease. Terms brought to you by www.firstbasesports.com.
- Today is the first day of my Summer Tour. I will be taking a kid's cooking class at the Trenton Cultural Center. Look for stories, pictures and video from my experience.
- Look for coverage on Trenton Patch from tonight's Trenton City Council Meeting at 8 p.m. at City Hall.
- If you haven't registered for the singing competition taking place this weekend at Roar on the River called Road Idol, what are you waiting for? Sign up today.