Stuff You Need to Know for Trenton's Mid-Summer Festival
Going to the Trenton Mid-Summer Festival? Want to know about parking? Food? Beer? It's all here.
Going to the Trenton Mid-Summer festival this weekend? Today’s Stuff You Need to Know is dedicated to navigating the festival. Here are 5 things to help you at this year’s big event.
- Hours: The festival runs 10 a.m.-11 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday.
- Numbers: Trenton expects 150,000 visitors and more than 200 crafters for the 36th year of the festival. Temps are expected to be in the 80s with sunny skies all weekend.
- Parking: A free shuttle service is provide each day during festival hours. Park your car at Kennedy Recreation Center, Trenton High School or KMart on West Road and get a free ride to the festival, sponsored by Miller Beverages.
- Food: There are all kinds of treats for sale at the festival: blooming onions from Trenton Ice Cream Shoppe, hot dogs from the Lions Club, Melting Moments ice cream, calzones from Del’s, and more. A complete list is here: www.trentonmid-summer.com/vendors
- Beer: For those 21 and older, of course. The St. Joseph’s beer tent will have entertainment nightly. You can play a game of Name That Tune 7-10 p.m. Friday and win prizes. Also the Tequila Mockingbirds play at 7 p.m. Saturday. Other beer stations on the street will be operated by Trenton Educational Foundation and Trenton Firefighters Charities.
Need to know more about the festival? You can find all of our coverage, daily schedules and must-see lists by clicking here.