It was a lively and infomative debate between viewers and a team of addiction specialists from the Brighton Center for Recovery Tuesday during the one-hour live web chat on about K2 on Patch.com.
Dr. David Yanga, addictionoligist and family practitioner, along with John Furey, Brighton counseling supervisor and Scott Masi, Brighton addiction outreach specialist, were on hand from noon to 1 p.m. to field readers' questions.
To read a transcript of the chat, click on the Cover It Live box.
For more information, visit the Brighton Center for Recovery Hospital.
See More on Patch
- Grosse Ile Resident Featured on ABC's Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition
- Tri-County Seniors Invited to Free Day at Detroit Zoo
- Are You a March Madness Super Fan? Show Us Your Team Spirit, Trenton and Grosse Ile!
- Dairy Queen Serves Free Ice Cream Cones Wednesday in Trenton
- Smart Meter Opt Out Legislation Would Eliminate DTE's Proposed Fees