When was the last time you ate somewhere, bought something or hired someone without first "Googling" the business or product and reading online reviews?
Nowadays, people count on online reviews to help them make sound decisions when choosing a product or service.
We at Trenton Patch want to provide an extensive list of reviews of local businesses to help our readers make more informed decisions when doing anything from choosing a restaurant to selecting an auto repair shop or from finding an affordable ceiling fan to getting a tattoo.
Here's where you come in.
A winner will be selected at random at the close of the contest at 10 p.m. Thursday, May 31, 2012.
Entering to win could not be easier:
- Click the hyperlink named "Places" found in the above contest description.
- Find a local business you've patronized and click on it.
- Then, write a review in the space provided below the business's directory listing. You can also rate the business on a scale from one to five stars. However, you must write a review to be entered in the contest. A username and password is required to write a review.
- Finally, wait to see if you're a winner!
Any type of review will do. Feel free to review as many businesses as you want.
- Must be a U.S. resident.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Entries will be accepted through 10 p.m. Thursday, May 31, 2012.
- A total of one entry will be awarded the prize.
- Reviews containing inappropriate content will not be eligible for the gift card and will be removed from the site.
Click here for complete official rules.